Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lonely & Dejected

Lonely & Dejected

I fear being forgotten... long before i am gone.
By people who knew me... and made me feel like a pawn.

I walk past people... people i knew.
I give then a smile...I greet them too.

All I get... is an ineffectual reaction.
As if I am... on some friendship infraction.

So the next I see them...I try and ignore them.
Hoping it isn't... another friend i need to condemn.

It hurts to realize... That they don't care.
And some of em... are so rude that that they stare.

Am I over friendly... Or has the world turned cold.
Why is it so... that friendships too fold????

2 comments:

Ashraf's Pen said...

LOVELY lovely poetry.

Seriously give it for this years magazine.

Hauntingly beautiful poem

;))

Wolfestine said...

Come on man... this is like the worst thing I have ever written... apart from the thought... I think everything else sucks... I wrote in about 2 minutes or something... may be My Gulag could make it... It even has a background image.