Saturday, December 18, 2010

The day full of 'almost's.

The end of the year is almost here, and ironically, today was filled with 'almost's. Well, to start with, I almost got up time today. And when I did get up, I almost went for a morning walk, almost keeping true to my to-be new-year resolution. Following that, I almost ditched my parents, who wanted to take me to this place I didn't want to go to. Next I almost ran over a kid, which was the one thing I don't regret, was only an almost. Then in the afternoon, I almost took a nap, and almost ignored my bike's maintenance, coz of which I have almost no fingerprints on one of my index fingers. Then I almost got Tres a key-chain that read her name. I almost went to meet a friend who was too lazy to come meet me, and I almost ditched the one who wasn't. Also, like many of my other ones, I almost did not publish this post. It's a funny thing you know, I didn't do any of the things I wanted to do, yet I wouldn't call today a bad day. On the contrary, I'd say it was a rather decent day. I guess, as long as I keep doing something or the other, I'm satisfied.

No comments: