Monday, August 1, 2011

Scarred... For life?

When ever people interact, they inevitably scar each other. Now I don't mean actually physical scars (even though quite a few people have given me those as well :P ), but deeper metaphorical ones. The worst part is that there doesn't even have to be an exchange of words for people to affect you. Most times you are lucky, and the scars are only superficial, and soon disappear. Sometimes though, they last a lifetime. Moving on to actual physical scars (my inspiration for this post), each of em have a story to tell. Like this tiny black dot where I was stabbed with a pencil as a kid, or the scar near my lip where my sister hit me and I lied to my parents about it. Physical or metaphorical, I've got quite a few of them that appear that they would last me a lifetime. However, I think I'm ready to come out of my cocoon and be scarred again.

No comments: